– 44 looping retro UI elements
- 7 building blocks for creating custom UI elements
- 3 retro fonts to add labels, embellishments, and character
– Transparent ProRes 4444 files (H.264 version available upon request)
– Compatible with any editing software (Premiere Pro, FCPX, Davinci Resolve, and more.)
CHECK OUT THE TRAILER
The Classic Sci-Fi Look Without The Hassle
I've always been fascinated with the technology of classic sci-fi films. Technology like HAL's ominous red glow in 2001: A Space Odyssey, the Voight-Kampff machine in Blade Runner, or MUTHUR aboard the Nostromo in Alien.
All of these story universes were shaped by the other-worldly technology that lives within them, and now you can create your own sci-fi tech without the need for complicated animation software.
Get The Perfect Visuals For Your Project
Easily drag & Drop elements to create the perfect sci-fi dashboard, or go in-depth and customize color, loop length, labels, layout, and more to get the exact visual your project demands.
Everything You Need To Flesh Out Your World
Sci-Fi movies love to invent names for new tech. That's why Retro UI Elements (RUIE) includes 3 retro fonts and 7 building blocks so you can create custom UI blocks & labels without leaving your favorite editing software.
Need a "Thrust Indicator" for your UI but can't find one? Well, you're in luck.
Start making retro sci-fi dashboards without complicated animating software!
How to use Retro UI Elements:
- Import the Retro UI Elements into your editing software of choice
- Drag & drop any clip onto your timeline