– 30+ elements and transitions
– Grungy pixel texture
– Transparent ProRes 4444 files
– Compatible with any editing software (Premiere Pro, FCPX, Davinci Resolve, and more.)
– Drag & drop to create stunning pixel visuals
CHECK OUT THE TRAILER
Pixel_Elements: Bringing Pixels To The People
Animation is difficult. But… it doesn’t have to be. That’s why I made Pixel_Elements.
Featuring over 30 drag & drop animations, you’ll never have an easier time creating professional visuals that you love.
Blending Modes? Who Needs 'Em
Pixel_Elements was made with transparent ProRes 4444 files, so you can create animations like these without having to worry about what blending mode looks best.
Drag any two elements into your timeline and watch them shine.
Compatible With Any Editing Software
No one likes troubleshooting buggy software. That’s why Pixel_Elements works seamlessly with your favorite editing software (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, and more).
"That might be cooler if it were red." Only one way to find out.
Pixel_Elements was designed to be fully customizable for even the most inexperienced users. Change the color, size, and loop length of any element without having to leave your editing software. How’s that for service?
38 grungy pixel elements and transitions. Drag & drop to create stunning visuals.
How to use Pixel_Elements:
- Drag & drop the element you want to use into the timeline of your editing software
- Done! (Seriously… It’s that easy.)
Wanna apply some effects? No sweat.
How to change the color of a pixel element:
- Drag & drop the element you want to use into your timeline
- Apply a tint effect to the element
- Adjust the “Map White To” parameter in your tint effect
How to change the loop length of an element:
- Copy/paste the element multiple times in a row