– User-friendly CRT visual effects system to create nostalgic CRT footage
– 6 fully modular presets for a variety of CRT screen effects
– 4 built-in letter boxes (16×9, 4×3, 1.85×1, 2.39×1)
– Easily adjust brightness/contrast, screen curve, glow, and RGB channels
– All packaged in one convenient Adobe After Effects Project File (Compatible with Version CC 17.1 or higher)
CHECK OUT THE TRAILER
CRT Converter: Create Faithful CRT Effects With Ease
I’m a huge fan of the look and feel of CRT monitors, but, after looking for months, I couldn’t find a way to faithfully replicate them in a digital setting. Thus, CRT Converter was born.
With 6 presets modeled after actual CRT technology, you can achieve accurate results without the trouble of finding and using old tech.
Adjustable Screen Emulation Built-In
CRT Converter features 4 built-in letterboxes and a controllable screen curve to emulate the glass of old CRT monitors. Want the effect without the letterbox? No problem. You can turn everything on and off with the click of a button.
Sounds Complicated... But It's Not
That’s the best part. I built CRT Converter so that even the most inexperienced AE users can jump in and start using it within seconds. With practically zero learning curve, if you can open Adobe After Effects, you can use CRT Converter.
Find The Exact Look You Want
With 6 different hand-tuned presets, you can start converting footage right away. But, for users who want more control, you can easily tweak glow, screen curve, RGB channels, and more with CRT Converter’s modular adjustment settings.
Start transforming your footage into nostalgic CRT sequences!
How to use CRT Converter:
- Replace the included video file with the footage you want to convert.
- Tweak the settings to adjust brightness/contrast, glow, screen curve, letterboxes, etc.
- Change the composition duration to match the video file you’re converting.
- And you’re ready to export!